Reservations are closed as of March 8th 12:20pm.
Because students, staff, and faculty often leave campus during scheduled holidays, DPS and USC Transportation Services have partnered to offer secure parking during Spring, Thanksgiving, and Winter breaks at no cost to you.
Our goal is to eliminate theft of and from vehicles by removing them from public streets and easily accessible private parking lots.
To help students, staff, and faculty start their travels safely and stress-free for the winter and spring breaks, we also offer a free shuttle service to the Los Angeles Airport (LAX).
Spring Break 2018
Free Parking is available during the spring break at the Grand Avenue Parking Structure (UPX) or Health Sciences Parking Structure (HSP) after 2pm, Wednesday, March 7, 2018 through 12 noon, Monday, March 19, 2018. To reserve a parking space, see below for instructions.
Instructions for the GIFT Free Parking
- Fill out our online registration form.
- In order to register, you must be a USC student, faculty, or staff member. You’ll be prompted to enter your USC ID and password to get started. Reservation also requires that you are on USC Secure Wireless, a network connection or VPN.
- You may only register one vehicle.
- After registration, print your receipt and place it on your dashboard.
- The receipt must be on your dashboard during the break to avoid ticketing or fines. You can obtain a copy of your receipt at anytime during the registration period.
- Park your car in the designated garage and level.
Your vehicle registration is valid at the below locations for the duration of the dates and times listed above.